New Gloucester, ME.
Designer: Taggart Construction/Jim Young
Design and construction of new 2,500 sq ft Greek Revival house, a combination of brick, stone and wood.
- New foundation for ell and upgrade of existing foundation including weatherproofing
- Insulated with drypac cellulose
- Exterior trim details match Greek Revival style
- New kitchen cabinets, bath vanities, and built-in cabinets in the dining and living rooms
- Custom-built fireplace mantle constructed within exisiting living room fireplace opening
- Stairway to the second floor with hard pine treads, select pine risers and skirts, and hardwood handrails and balusters
- Insulated, low-E double hung windows with six over six muntins
- Tongue and groove wide red pine flooring